Repair) is a franchise organization that
provides equipment maintenance, repair and installation services to
various markets within the healthcare industry. We are a fast
growing, innovative company with service centers staffed with
skilled technicians located throughout the world!
This position is designed to provide improved depot repair services to end customers. This role is intended to provide an increased availability of technical staff and material to improve the turn around time for repairs. The specific tasks of trouble shooting, diagnostics repair and calibration of equipment are standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and categorize unrepaired items.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair of dental equipment.
- Initiate quotes and communicate to the customers.
- Run credit card approvals when customer approves repair.
- Process repaired items for shipping; enter tracking number and complete daily reports.
- Documents customer information and enter data in VisionCore.
- Maintain depot inventory.
Qualifications / Competencies / Position Requirements:
- Minimum of a high school education.
- Sufficient visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and visually inspect equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to exercise judgment in determining work sequence and in selecting proper tools and test equipment for each repair.
- Ability to evaluate and troubleshoot mechanical and electronic devices.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn and operate company software including Microsoft Office.
Physical Demands :
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.