Repair) is a franchise organization that
provides equipment maintenance, repair and installation services to
various markets within the healthcare industry. We are a fast
growing, innovative company with service centers staffed with
skilled technicians located throughout the world!
Full time position performing field service, repair and
installation on equipment and devices used in the Emergency Medical
Services, Extended Care, Physical Therapy and Dental markets.
Market focus of Technician may vary by location. Occasional
overnight travel may be necessary.
Salary will be based upon level of experience and geographical
location. Benefit package may vary per location.
Technician Positions are Currently Available in Kansas.
- Must possess general mechanical aptitude and have experience
with basic hand tools.
- Must possess ability to read and understand schematics and
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional essential qualifications may apply and will vary by
- Dental or Bio-medical equipment maintenance, repair and
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment and
electronic, pneumatic and/or hydraulic principals.
- Direct sales experience
- Computer operating skills