Repair) is a franchise organization that
provides equipment maintenance, repair and installation services to
various markets within the healthcare industry. We are a fast
growing, innovative company with service centers staffed with
skilled technicians located throughout the world!
Full time position performing field service, repair and installation on equipment and devices used in the Emergency Medical Services, Extended Care, Physical Therapy and Dental markets. Market focus of Technician may vary by location. Occasional overnight travel may be necessary.
Salary will be based upon level of experience and geographical location. Benefit package may vary per location.
Technician Positions are Currently Available in in the following areas:
Illinois (St. Louis, MO area)
Louisiana (Baton Rouge)
Missouri (St. Louis)
North Dakota (Fargo)
South Carolina (Columbia)
Texas ( Dallas, El Paso, Houston, Rio Grand Valley)
- Must possess general mechanical aptitude and have experience with basic hand tools.
- Must possess ability to read and understand schematics and technical documentation.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional essential qualifications may apply and will vary by region.
- Dental or Bio-medical equipment maintenance, repair and installation experience.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical test equipment and electronic, pneumatic and/or hydraulic principals.
- Direct sales experience
- Computer operating skills